Over the next couple of months, Servant Senders will be travelling both near and far to serve the Body of Christ. Here’s how you can be involved:
Disaster Relief In Jacksonville, North Carolina
On October 14th Servant Senders will be joining Curt & Mary Jo Hencye with Calvary Relief in Jacksonville, N.C. Our teams have worked together on disaster relief since 2005. Please keep our team in prayer.
- That our team could be the hands and feet of Jesus.
- That we would have servants’ hearts.
- That we would have opportunities to share the Gospel.
- Health and safety.
- That we will find vehicle to use for the week.
Please consider donating to this disaster relief trip.
I am blessed to serve the Stilwells in Quepos. In the Fall of 2002, I traveled with this wonderful family of 6 to Costa Rica to help them move and settle in to their new home. Their ministry has been complete and now I am going to help in debriefing and packing them up. What a privilege it is to serve our Lord and these wonderful warriors for God! Please keep them in prayer as they acclimate back into American culture. Re-entry is one of the hardest journeys of life. We all experience it in our life and need each other for encouragement.
- That the Stillwells can tie up all loose ends in Quepos.
- For good health.
- That God will provide for the family financially.
- That they will find new housing and job opportunities.
- That God will give them wisdom in all decisions.
- That the Holy Spirit will have complete control.
- That they will find a new Church home in Florida.
- That they will adjust to this new season of life.